|Preparation Time:||5 minutes|
|Cooking Time:||20 minutes|
|Time Until Ready:||25 minutes|
3 large eggs
1 cup flour
1 heaped teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup milk
- Separate the eggs, putting the whites in 1 bowl and the egg yolks into another.
- Add the flour, baking powder and milk to the egg yolks and mix to a smooth thick batter.
- Whisk the whites with the salt until they form stiff peaks.
- Fold into the batter.
- Heat a non-stick pan on a medium heat. Pour a little oil onto some kitchen paper and spread onto the pan.
- Pour some of your batter into the pan and fry for a couple of minutes until it starts to look golden and firm.
- At this point, add chosen extras (eg. blueberries) onto the uncooked side before loosening with a spatula and flipping the pancake over. Continue frying until both sides are golden.
- Serve with pure maple syrup
Delicious for weekend brunch
hellskitchen.bz >> RECIPES >> BREADS, MUFFINS & PANCAKES >> Pancakes