|Preparation Time:||5 minutes|
|Cooking Time:||10 minutes|
|Time Until Ready:||45 minutes|
6 sheep's kidneys
2 tablespoons butter
Flour for dredging
2/3 cup boiling water or brown stock
- Scald, skin and soak kidneys in cold salted water for 30 minutes.
- Slice, and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Melt butter in hot frying pan, add kidneys and cook 5 minutes
- Dredge thoroughly with flour, add water or stock, and cook 5 minutes.
- Add more salt and pepper if needed, and lemon juice.
Delicious with rosemary-seasoned home fries.
hellskitchen.bz >> RECIPES >> MEAT >> Braised Kidneys