Southwestern Rubbed Chicken
|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time:||1 - 11/2 hours|
|Time Until Ready:||2 hours +|
2 teaspoons Kosher salt
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground chili powder
1 teaspoon dried cilantro leaves
1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
6 chicken breasts
- Combine dry ingredients in small bowl. Store in airtight container in cool dry place until needed.
- Sprinkle, then pat on about 1 teaspoon Southwestern Rub on each
- Allow to marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Proceed to bake, broil or grill until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- You can also use the Rub for roasting whole chickens or with steak.
hellskitchen.bz >> RECIPES >> POULTRY >> Southwestern Rubbed Chicken