Potato, Avocado & Cress Salad
|Preparation Time:||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time:||20 minutes|
|Time Until Ready:||30 minutes|
1 1/2 pounds scrubbed new waxy potatoes
1 large ripe avocado
3 bunches of cress, water or pepper, washed
1 to 2 lemons, juiced
Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cook the new potatoes in salted boiling water until very tender, then drain.
- Slice the avocado in half and remove the stone. Peel and slice it lengthways into thick slices or chunks and place in a bowl.
- Slice any large potatoes in half to expose their flesh to the olive oil and lemon juice. If they are small, leave them whole. Add to the bowl.
- Add the cress, then add a couple of tablespoons of olive oil and lemon juice, to taste. Season and toss.
- Serve on a big plate, scattered with any remaining cress.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Delicious with chicken or fish
hellskitchen.bz >> RECIPES >> SALADS >> Potato, Avocado & Cress Salad