Swordfish in Green Curry Basil Sauce
|Preparation Time:||25 minutes|
|Cooking Time:||12 minutes|
|Time Until Ready:||1/2 hour|
1 15-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
2 tablespoons green curry paste
1 tablespoon nuoc mam (fish sauce)
4 swordfish steaks, about 6 ounces each
1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
1 jalepeño pepper, seeded and minced
1 teaspoon Kosher salt
3/4 cup torn fresh basil
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- In a large skillet, whisk together the coconut milk, green curry paste and nuoc mam. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Lower the heat so the liquid simmers.
- Add the swordfish and simmer until just cooked through, about 6 minutes.
- Remove the swordfish from the sauce and keep warm. Stir in the lemon zest, jalepeño and salt. Simmer slowly for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the basil and lemon juice.
- Divide the swordfish among four plates, spoon the sauce over and serve immediately.
Delicious with white rice
hellskitchen.bz >> RECIPES >> SEAFOOD >> Swordfish in Green Curry Basil Sauce