|Preparation Time:||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time:||4 minutes|
|Time Until Ready:||1 hour|
1 pint (2 cups) fresh raspberries
5 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Combine the raspberries and confectioners' sugar in a small saucepan.
- Cook over low heat until the berries are soft, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a food processor or blender and puree it.
- Strain through a fine sieve into a small bowl and discard the seeds.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons cold water to thin the sauce.
- Transfer the sauce to a jar and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Delicious with rich chocolate desserts
hellskitchen.bz >> RECIPES >> SWEET SAUCES >> Raspberry Sauce